Elegibility to purchase
To place an order via Dona Kolors Website, the Customer must be 18 years old or more and must be the end customer. Individuals under 18 years old are expressly excluded.
The customer can register in Dona Kolors system or make a purchase as a guest user, without registration.
The completion of an order placed via the Website is subject to the items availability. Dona Kolors does its best to guarantee the stock of all the items on sale to satisfy the customer demand.
If the ordered item is not available or is out of stock, the Customer will be informed by email and the price paid will be refunded within 30 days after payment was made.
Dona Kolors reserves the right to reject, cancel, or not accept a previously confirmed order for the following reasons:
- A technical or a pricing error on the Website when the order was placed.
- The ordered product is not available.
- The payment information provided was incorrect or cannot be verified.
- Security system indicates that the order is abnormal or may be a fraud.
- There are reasons to believe that the Customer is less than 18 years old.
- Dona Kolors has not been able, after 3 attempts, to deliver the order at the address provided.
If an order gets canceled for any of the above reasons, Dona Kolors will refund (if applicable) the price paid for the product and, in certain cases, the shipping costs as well.
Before processing an order, Dona Kolors may verify the data provided by the Customer. This may involve verification of the address and financial solvency of the Customer and whether fraud is involved. Dona Kolors may use a partially automatic verification of all purchases to filter out those considered abnormal or suspicious, as well as those suspected of fraud. Orders suspected to be fraud will be investigated, and the Customer may be reported to the relevant authorities, who may take legal action against him/her.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Pricing and currency
Prices and offers showed in the Website include VAT (Value Added Tax) are only valid for orders placed on line through the Website. These prices and offers may not coincide with those in the shops.
Prices are listed in Euros. If the Customer changes the country of delivery while browsing the website, prices may show momentarily in another currency.
Dona Kolors informs you that changing the country of delivery may affect the prices, due to the change of currency, to the specific prices of the country.
Changes in prices
The prices on the Website are subject to changes. Dona Kolors reserves the right to change the prices at any time and without prior notice. However, once the order confirmation email is received from Dona Kolors, prices for that order will not be changed.
Dona Kolors informs you that, in spite of all prices updates made in the Websites, they may contain mistakes. All mistakes in the prices will be corrected quickly and will not be binding on Dona Kolors.
Value Added Tax
In order to comply with the applicable VAT according to the rules on distance sales, goods will be considered to be delivered in the member state appearing in the delivery address.
Therefore, all purchases made throught the Website will be subject to VAT. The Vat applied will be the current standard rate of VAT in the member state where the goods of an order are delivered.
Customers outside the territories where VAT is applied: following Dona Kolors’ VAT policy, VAT will be charged to Customers from those territories who purchase via the Website when placing an order.
CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL CODES
- They can be used to apply a discount on the purchased item or a apply an order discount during the period of time specified in the promotional code.
- Promotional codes are personal and may not be transferred. They may only be used for purchases on the Website. The Customer may not sell, exchange or assign promotional codes. Promotional codes cannot be uploaded or disclosed via websites or by other media to make public offers, gifts, sales or other exchanges. Promotional codes may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Only one promotional code can be used per order and product. Promotional codes cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion.
- Promotional codes may not be exchanged for money.
- Dona Kolors is under no obligation to reissue or refund promotional codes. However, if Dona Kolors decides at its own discretion to reissue or refund promotional codes, the promotional code of the customer would be needed. The Customer is always asked to keep a copy of the promotional code; without it, reissuing or a refund is not possible.
- Dona Kolors reserves the right to void a promotional code immediately if it suspects that it is being used in violation of any of the above conditions, in any other improper way or if it has reasonable grounds for voiding.
VALIDITY OF THE OFFERS ("Sales in promotion")
The promotional offers shown on the Website to increase the sales of certain products are only valid while they appear on the Website, unless otherwise specified thereon.
These sales Conditions set out all DonaKolors’ obligations and liabilities respect to the supply of products. There are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding for Dona Kolors, except te mentioned in the sales Conditions.
All claims of any kind under or related to these sales Conditions, whether in contract, warranty, condition, tort, strict liability, statute or otherwise, shall be limited to the paid amount for Dona Kolors purchased items. NO EVENT, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, CONDITION, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE EITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
Nothing is these sale Conditions shall limit or exclude Dona Kolors liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by Dona Kolors negligence, (ii) fraud, (iii) any breach of the obligations implied by applicable compulsory national laws or (iv) any liability which can not be excluded by law.
Purchases made through Dona Kolors Website and under this sale Conditions are subject to the Spanish law.
Any dispute or discrepancy arising from the application or interpretation of these sale Conditions, as well as the contracts incorporating them, shall be resolved in the courts of Barcelona, Spain, which will have exclusive competence over any other jurisdiction. However, if the Customer have the status of consumer under the Spanish law for the defense of consumers and users, then the competent courts shall be those in the place of residence of the consumer within Spain.
CONTACTING DONA KOLORS
If you have any question or concern regarding your order, you can reach Dona Kolors through the Contact section on the Website or by email: email@example.com